AGR/01 (ECONOMIA ED ESTIMO RURALE)
DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE ECONOMICHE E AZIENDALI
Corso di studio
ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATION - ECONOMIA, FINANZA E INTEGRAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE
Primo Semestre (24/09/2018 - 21/12/2018)
44 ore di attività frontale
Basic Knowledge of micro- and macro-economics
The aim of the course is to introduce the student to:
- the basic concepts of the food economy and the instruments for its understanding;
- the food policy approches;
- the instruments for the investigation of the agrifood chain.
Programma e contenuti
- Food crisis in the current context;
- Food security: basics;
- Frameworks and approaches to food security analysis;
History of food security policy and approaches;
- the agro-food chain.
The course adopts the following teaching methods: frontal lessons to introduce basic concepts with a partecipatory stile, working groups to apply basic concepts, seminars for stakeholders to integrate the professional view
Testi di riferimento
The teaching material is published on the teacher's website
Modalità verifica apprendimento
The participatory stile adopted allwos to verify the level of understanding of the students. Moreover, during the working groups possible individual gaps are covered.